Margarita's sassy sister is stepping into the spotlight this summer.
- Lemon wedge, for rimming glasses
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- 2 c. ice
- 2 c. Pink lemonade
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c. triple sec
- 1 c. tequila
- 4 Lemon Slices, for garnish
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of four glasses, then dip rims into salt.
- To each glass, add ice, pink lemonade, lemon juice, triple sec, and tequila. Stir to combine. (if you prefer a lot of ice, stir together mixture first, then pour over ice.)
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and serve immediately.
Enjoy this summer fave with someone amazing!